We have teamed up with two awesome accommodation providers so that you have access to the best deals and largest range of of options when you visit the Hunter Valley for Pokolbin Pride.
Dashville Hunter Tent Stays is a secluded bushland venue and campground owned and run by the Johnston family. It is located at Belford, just 20 mins from all the Pride action with simple access from Sydney via the new Hunter Expressway.
The basic run down is below, please read through these points, if anything is unclear, or your date is not listed above, be sure to drop us an email via email@example.com or phone 0417690992 or visit their website to book now.
- Dashville is not your traditional caravan park or campground, we charge everything on a per person rate. There are some optional inclusions that are priced for more than one person, such as 2 person or 4 person tent hire, but unless stated otherwise, all rates and charges are per person.
- You can choose to stay one, two or three nights, Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday. If it’s Friday anytime after 2pm is fine. If it’s Saturday, anytime from 10am is fine.
- On Friday nights, often we will have complimentary live entertainment, licensed bar and dinner available. Friday night activities are numbers dependant and confirmed via email before your arrival.
- Choose your own space/site to set up camp, whether it be a caravan, tent, camper, whatever. There’s no space restrictions. Everything is charged per person so this allows freedom for you to set up however, wherever. Keep in mind under 12 is free to camp ( child meals options are available onsite.)
- Campsites are unpowered. Caravan sites are predominantly unpowered with some powered sites available. Tent hire is available.
- We have hot showers and flushing toilets available around the clock, with 24hr access to power in this area.
- Each night you stay we include a cooked breakfast the following day. This takes the hassle out of bringing all the cooking gear, and on these glorious mornings waking up in the bush, there’s nothing better than slowly easing into the day, whilst someone prepares you a tasty breakfast.
Compare all the top travel sites in just one search to find the best hotel deals at HotelsCombined.com – awarded world’s best hotel price comparison site.