Here’s what we know.. any other questions will be answered as they arise
- Pokolbin Pride is owned by Eat Wright Proprietary Limited (the organisers) for the community as a social enterprise.
- The organisers will be donating to LGBTI good causes across regional NSW with a focus on the Hunter region; they will take advice from the community and make sensible, collaborative and transparent decisions. How much we raise is unknown at this stage (June 2016).
- The organisers are offering partners access to a ticketing system to manage capacity and entrance to events they want to put on under the festival brand; all tickets will attract a 10% transaction and handling cost as well a compulsory $2 donation to the good cause fund.
- Anyone with an interest in the Hunter region can partner with us to make the festival happen… it’s not just a Pokolbin business event.
- Partners putting on the events that form the festival will be doing so at their own commercial risk; some events will be free, others come at a cost to participants or attendees, some may be designed as ‘for profit’ activities other may be ‘not for profit’
- The organisers are seeking financial contributions from partners to cover hard costs and staff working on the festival as they arise; all monies received and spent will be reported publicly via pokolbinpride.com.au.