Our corporate partner Aurizon have generously provided funds to transport guests to and from the main events and partner venues throughout the weekend – this is such an amazing gift for our community and we are truly grateful.
There is parking at all the venues if you decide to do your own thing over the weekend. Please drive safely and responsibly.
The FREE buses are available as follows…
Friday 20th October
- From Hunter Tent Stay to Peterson House for the Bubbles & Beats Party from 6pm
- From Peterson House to Hunter Tent Stay to get you home safe from 10pm
Saturday 21st October
- From Hunter Tent Stay to Pokolbin from 9am to 3pm – Shuttle Service stopping at Tamburlaine, Drayton’s, Ivanhoe, Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen and Ben Ean (part of Petersons)
- From Hunter Tent Stay to Tamburlaine for last tasting of the day and then the Party
- From Tamburlaine to Hunter Tent Stay to get you home safe from 10.45pm until just after midnight – Shuttle Service
Sunday 22nd October
- From Hunter Tent Stay to Ivanhoe Wines (where you can easily walk to Drayton’s & Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen from 11am
- Last bus back to the campsite will leave Ivanhoe at 4.30pm and Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen at 4.45pm
Hunter Tent Stay are offering packages including breakfast from just $89 per person for the whole weekend and have glamping options available where someone else has put a tent up for you.
A full timetable of services provided that we have contracted Hunter Hopper to provide with funding from Aurizon will provided on arrival at the campsite.